Sunday, December 2, 2012

Blog 5

Hue Thao
ASA 141, Blog 5

I totally forgot we were still doing this...are we still even doing this? Well, 5 weeks of not purchasing any goods went well for me, except the tires. To be honest, I am not even sure what we are doing anymore. I'm more focus on finishing up with my research paper. On the side note, I have a friend who is a writing tutor at Dutton Hall who is helping me with my grammar for this research paper. Yes Valverde, I will do my best to get you a coherent paper. Also, I was thinking, I believe my paper is pretty interesting. Therefore, I am only giving you what I need to for the quarter. You won't be able to see the full book, but at least you see the first chapter...see what I did there? My paper will have the amount of your requirement, but ten pages is not going to be enough to write everything my dad and I have to say. Thus, I am inspired to continue writing this paper even after this class end. Maybe you can help me turn it into something bigger along the way, just a thought. I want to be able to turn this into at least 30 pages. :)

Back to topic, the Green Challenge is pretty much over with I think. I have not bought anything this whole time. It hasn't affected me at all, but I feel that this made me realize how much I waste on food. Aiya, the life of a college student is crazy. I am not sure what else to blog about...hold that thought. I remember that we were here to speak about fashion. On the bus the other day, I overheard these African American ladies talking about the movie Good Hair. I somewhat laughed because we were just watching the film. Also, the Art reflection paper was suppose to be written, but there is no clear advice from the syllabus so I will just write what I thought about the last few minutes of the presentation that I saw. I'm just going to leave this blog and end it with a word from Grandmother. "It is enjoyable to eat something delicious, but the greatest joy is the time spent waiting for it."


No comments: