Sunday, June 2, 2019

Week 6 be green challenge_Yueming Tan

ASA 141
Week 6
Yueming Tan

This week's be green challenge, I did not buy any extra items except food. Even if it is difficult for me to buy clothes, I still insist.

In this week's article "Asia On My Mind," the authors expressed the value of Asian American designers turning their Asian background into a business. First of all, I think Asian American designers are not as successful as Caucasian designers in the United States because of their race. Second, Asian American designers are often in an awkward position because of their family background. Most Asian Americans will question they're true identity, whether they are Asian or American, or both. Alexander wang is famous for his urban design. He boldly used a variety of bright colors such as hot powder, bright purple, and orange in his work. I personally like his design for the street and Gothic style. Also, I think people's clothing style is not close to being like others or trying to integrate into this society, but to express like I don't need to be like others or I am so special.



  • http://ohindustry.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/gothic-fashion1-1050x700.jpg

No comments: