Sunday, June 2, 2019

Week 1 be green challenge

Week 1
ASA 141
Yueming Tan

First of all, I heard Be Green challenge. I think it is unrealistic because I feel that I can't control my shopping desire.

In the article "National Color," the author expresses the way the Vietnamese people use their traditional costumes as a way to convey and present their messages. First of all, I think this information is excellent because, in Vietnam, people are clearly distinguishing between gender and age through clothing. Men and women, adults, and children all have distinct clothing differences. Second, the dress is not just about displaying personal information, but also a display of culture and status. Former Vietnam was a war and an effort to develop the country, which also led many countries to try to change Vietnam. Through the traditional costumes of Vietnam, people feel the spirit of national unity. On the other hand, I think Vietnamese clothing is very beautiful and wants to have its own ao dai. My roommate told me that they are not cheap.




  • https://emhasantosa.files.wordpress.com/2012/07/vietnamese-girls.jpg


No comments: