Saturday, June 1, 2019

Week 6/Final Week - Be Green Challenge #6

Alyssa Vang - ASA 141 - Week 6/Final - Be Green Challenge #6
       As this challenge comes to an end, I'm actually surprised I hasn't bought any unnecessary things. I actually also cancelled my debt card so that helped me even more in the long run. When I was doing my laundry the other, I realized that there was a lot of clothes that I need to either get rid of or recreate them into something I can wear again because I felt like my clothes were getting plain. It's just mostly clothes that I can wear for work and this gives me the urge to want to go shopping to find something new. Summer is one of the best seasons to wear cute things and I hope it won't be to bad when I do buy clothes again, but yet again, I am on a budget since I'm leaving to study abroad in China. NOW that's even worse because I'll be in china shopping for clothes that might be even cheaper then the clothes in America. Wish me luck! **Fingers Crossed** I hope everybody learned something from this challenge and was able to survive. Good luck to everybody and their future shopping en-devours. Remember to make smart choices! ;D

No comments: