Sunday, June 2, 2019

wk 6 tried so hard and got so far

Ziyu Wang
As this last day ticks away, the Be Green Challenge is officially coming to an end. Now me being the beast that I am, will be completing this so called challenge with ease. while the challenge for this class has ended, the spirit and lesson that this challenge has taught us will live on. Like I said before, I have been doing this challenge since forever, so the past month really felt like nothing to me. Honestly, I even felt like I was running out of content to blog about for certain weeks. But that by no mean does it imply that I am dismissing this challenge and not taking it seriously. I have raised a lot of great points in my past blogs about shopping smart, shopping efficiently, and minimizing consumerism and environmental pollution in all aspects of life, not just shopping. Those are rules that I abide myself, and I believe everyone should also follow some variation of those rules. We must all work together to combat this increasing visible and difficult task in front us, so it doesn't actually end like that Linkin Park song, where "in the end it doesn't even matter". I believe together we can take a stand and make an impact in the world and for this planet. Be Green is not just a Challenge, it is a philosophy, and it is a way of life.  
Related image

No comments: