Sunday, June 2, 2019

Week 3 be green challenge

Week 3
ASA 141
Yueming Tan

I have not purchased any items other than food this week.

In the article "Japanese Teens as Producers of Street Fashion," the author mentions that Japanese young people are the real street pop culture makers. I personally like Japan and its culture very much. First of all, young people in Japan are always very fashionable and drive the trend for the whole of Asia. Second, not only young people in Asia pursue Japanese fashion, but Americans love it very much. The 2018 Comic-Con, held in Los Angeles, USA. I saw many Americans wearing the clothes of their favorite anime characters. In fact, I saw more than four people dressing themselves up as Pikachu. This also makes me begin to question why Japanese pop culture makes people crazy. It is also confusing for girls to wear pink on their own to show their cuteness.


  • https://i.pinimg.com/originals/43/d5/14/43d514c7cb395cf1462e23cd24665d12.jpg



No comments: