Saturday, May 25, 2019

Week 5 - Be Green Challenge #5

Alyssa Vang - ASA 141 - Week 5 - Be Green Challenge #5

It's been five weeks since I've done any clothes shopping. Now that festivals are over I haven't been having the need to go shop or go online shopping for fun. I think what helped me through this process was that I had stopped going shopping for clothes for a while now because I felt like clothes in stores like Forever 21 and Target have become the same as what I already have so there's no point of duplicating clothes that I already have. The only thing that sucks is that my closets been empty lately and I have not looked for summer clothes yet and a lot of my clothes that I have now are getting kind of old. I might want the need to go shopping but because I don't have the funds for that right now (currently trying to save up for studying abroad this summer to China) I don't really worry about it often. To be honest though, the only clothes that I ever wear nowadays is my work clothes and I'm fine with that because I rather not change back and forth all the time from work clothes to casual clothes. I've given up, but when I have the chance, I might just go thrift shopping to satisfy my needs. It's better than shopping for brand new clothes. 



No comments: