Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Week 3 - Rhegille Baltazar

Week 3
Be Green Challenge
Rhegille Baltazar

This past week has been very positive. I have yet to feel a necessity or need to go shopping. However, I can feel the pressure coming as the stress of graduation is coming along. There is much to think about such as graduation parties, designing my cap, and what to wear. As mentioned in my previous logs, I know that it will be something I will have to struggle with.

Thinking about this challenge, I have looked into sustainability brands. Yet, many of the sustainable brands do not have stylish clothing. Why is that? Why can't there be styles from fast fashion within slow fashion? Of course, style is subjective but among my peers, we have agreed we would not purchase from them due to style. How can we change that?


No comments: