Monday, May 20, 2019

Week 4-Be Green

week4
ASA141
Be green
Xinyu Yang

In fact, I bought a pair of earrings in a second-hand shop this week. This earring comes from the 1960s,and already peeled off a little paint, but I like its sense of time. This is my first time buying items in a second-hand store. I found that these second-hand stores contain a lot of items with ethnic characteristics. Includes Hmong Textile dress. Especially in the Hmong style of the small bag. In fact, I have been attracted many times because of the recent emails with a lot of online discounts. Like kate spate 70% off. I can't deny their attraction. It’s not very easy for me to not buy clothes for a few weeks, but I recently find a lot of clothes that I had previously idle because I didn’t buy new clothes. Especially a white Muslim hat, I have forgotten that I have it. In fact, due to the long-term departure from family life, I have gradually neglected my family culture. As this week read, this hat reminds me of my family culture. Help me realize that I am from a Muslim family.

No comments: